Apervita is the fastest growing platform and marketplace for health analytics and data. It provides an industry-scale Platform-as-a-Service for health computing, delivery, and interoperation. Health enterprises use the Apervita platform to make it easy and repeatable to implement analytics-driven solutions and deliver insights to their workflow. Apervita’s unique approach allows for friction-less, controlled interoperation across sites, systems, and organizations. Apervita is backed by top healthcare VC’s and corporate investors such as Optum Ventures, GE Ventures, Pritzker and Baird. Apervita has been awarded many accolades including Gartner Cool Vendor.
Customer Success is when our Customers believe they are wildly successful achieving their desired outcome through their interactions with and use of Apervita. As a member of the Customer Success Team, the Customer Support Analyst is the front line to our customers and our customers’ customers. As a trusted and integral partner for business operations and supporting patient care solutions, Apervita is evaluated on every customer interaction. Every single day you come in, you put yourself in the customers’ shoes, anticipate their concerns and help them solve complex problems.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will build deep relationships with our customers to help them realize and maximize the value of Apervita. You will become a trusted resource and the “go-to” person for solving daily operational issues, as well as become an integral part of their success by bringing value to every interaction.
We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for technology and the ambition to dive head-first into new challenges. You’ll need to become an Apervita solutions expert. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help invent new processes, improve upon what’s already been built, and interact with customers on a daily basis. This is a rare opportunity to join a new team in one of its most exciting phases.
Your role will include an array of responsibilities – there will be a fair share of challenges, but even more opportunities. If you are up for this challenge, are excited about working directly with Apervita customers to positively impact patient lives and believe you can keep pace with a rapidly growing company with ambitious goals, we would love to hear from you. This is a full-time salaried position with great benefits and awesome coworkers.
What you get to do:
- Provide an overall positive customer experience by answering questions with a fresh attitude, troubleshoot, advise, and resolve issues regarding customer-specific applications on the Apervita platform.
- Research complex technical, operational, and data issues for customers, and perform root-cause analysis in collaboration with Apervita technical teams.
- Triage Customer support requests and assist with prioritization across all Apervita customers.
- Make outbound calls to provide customers with updates or to gain additional information as needed.
- Monitor, identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to the appropriate team resource.
- Use your daily customer insights to influence and drive improvements to company processes and best practices.
- Become proficient and compliant with Atlassian support software suite including Confluence, Hipchat, and JIRA Service Desk.
- Follow standard help desk procedures, track/route issues and requests, and document resolutions or further action.
- Prepare activity reports and provide management information related to recurring trends and challenges.
- Stay current with system/product information, changes and updates.
- Perform special project assignments from time to time, such as research work, customer training, and documentation.
- Assist with customer application testing.
- Cross train in different areas within Apervita to expand knowledge base and develop new insight.
Qualities you will bring to the team:
- Passion and drive for providing timely customer service for critical applications within the Healthcare space.
- Previous healthcare experience, preferably in large-scale health provider (or other) transformation, implementation, or development programs, and/or the following sectors: healthcare IT, electronic medical record systems (EMR), analytics, systems integration, data management and reporting
- At least 2 years of previous customer service troubleshooting and supporting a Healthcare enterprise product or a related enterprise software product.
- Ability to independently research questions using available information resources.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems.
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications such as JIRA Service Desk or related applications.
- Ability to adapt and have a flexible mentality in a fast paced and growing software organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with key stakeholders within Apervita to ensure the customer experience is exceptional
- Creative problem-solving skills with adapting approach as needed for each customer
- High emotional intelligence and ability to resolve conflict wherever it arises
- Capacity to adapt, understand and accept values, strategies, goals and plans in response to changing business conditions
- Strong empathy for customers
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative
Preferred Education and Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degree
- Experience in any of the following disciplines: software development lifecycle management, healthcare analytics, clinical systems, healthcare quality initiatives, healthcare terminology, healthcare data management/analysis
- Experience driving high customer retention and increased customer satisfaction
- Preferred Technical and Tools Experience
- SQL, MySQL, Microsoft Excel, Python, Smartsheet, Jira
- What you will be rewarded with:
- Professional growth as we are becoming a leader in the Healthcare space we service.
- Opportunity to be a part of an organization that is enabling health professionals to deliver better care.
- Competitive compensation, annual bonus, benefits, and other Apervita employee perks.
- Collaborate and be inspired by a team who are equally as passionate about the Apervita product.
- The company offers competitive compensation package, including:
- an incentive-based compensation plan
- comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance
- opportunity to participate in employee stock option program
- The office is conveniently located in the Chicago Loop, close to both Metra and CTA
- Apervita sponsors a Divvy membership and discounted gym membership
- Team members take advantage of a well-stocked adult beverage and soda fridge, as well as healthy and unhealthy snacks
- There are plenty of smart and friendly workmates
- Apervita employees enjoy afternoon happy hours, company activities like Whirlyball, and an open work environment
- Apervita encourages a culture of lively debate and discussion among all employees, always looking for the best answers for our customers and our company
Apervita provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Apervita complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.